·Black construction paper
·Black felt or craft foam
·Yellow felt or craf foam
1. Create a cone hat out of black construction paper.
2. Cut short fringes along the base of the cone.
3. Fold out the fringes.
4. Measure the inside diameter of your cone.
5. Mark out the measure diameter at the center of a sheet of black paper. Mark the midpoint as well.
6. With a compass anchored at the midpoint,draw a circle.
7. Next, draw a bigger circle to define the brim.
8. Cut out the big circle as well as the inner circle.
9. Test the brim's fit on your cone.
10. Apply glue around the hole.
11. Insert the brim from the top of the cone with glue. Press on the edges around the hole to glue the fringes in place.
12. Cut out a strip of black paper. Glue this aroud the base of cone. Cut out and glue yellow square. Let the glue dry.
THE WITCH'S HAT IS FINISHED!!!